Job title: Customer Service Agent
Team: Customer service
Location: Groningen, NL
Timezone: +/- 2 hours of CET
Language: This is a Dutch speaking position but our business language is English so both are required
Where the journey began…
From humble beginnings when travelling back in 2014, our co-founders at Parkos embarked on our journey to ensure that the beginning and end of your travel experience are as enjoyable as the actual adventure between!
We make airport parking a smooth, seamless and efficient process for all travellers using our TravelTech price comparison & booking platform.
We started off by winning the major airports within the Netherlands and now operate in over 15 different countries and 3 different regions (and counting)! We’ve grown to over 120 Parkie’s and millions of travellers choose Parkos every year!
Our Customer Service team is responsible for keeping our ever-growing Global customer base happy! You are their first point of contact. We ensure that all customers can park their cars safely at hundreds of sites owned and operated by our Global parking partners. This team is full of people that are passionate about helping others and are always happy to go the extra mile to find the best solutions for customers.
We provide advice on the best choices, taking into account the customer's wishes and the services Parkos offers. You provide information by phone and via our ticket system.
This is currently a team of 22+ individual agents, 1 Teamlead, 1 Customer Success Specialist and 1 Quality Support Agent, all under the guidance of our Head of Customer Support.
What you’ll do
- Guide customers throughout the customer journey in a timely and empathic manner.
- Offering customers the ultimate parking experience as a hassle-free start to their trip.
- Participate in online correspondence with both customers and parking partners regarding their experience and feedback.
- You love and own all things customer satisfaction and are a natural problem solver.
- You handle customer payments in partnership with the Finance department.
- You act as a go-between for our parking partners and customers.
What you’ll bring
- Fluent spoken and written in Dutch and English.
- Experience in international customer service is advantageous.
- Flexible working attitude.
- An occasional ability to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Willing to learn and work in a professional yet dynamic international environment.
What we offer
Flexible working: We understand that people’s circumstances vary and allow you to decide where you work from. We can support on-site, hybrid, and fully-remote (so long as the timezones aren’t too far apart!).
Ownership: Take ownership of your work and have the opportunity to drive lasting change within Parkos.
Growth: We provide the autonomy and personal development support for you to move quickly through the ranks at Parkos - the sky's the limit!
Transparency: We talk about our plans, allow everyone a voice, work together towards common objectives, and share our successes together as a team.
Fast-pace: We love to experiment and try new things quickly. An error is only a mistake when you fail to correct it and we want to reach our destination as swiftly and smoothly as possible!
The road ahead…
1. Screening by phone with recruiter (30-mins)
2. 1st interview with our Quality Support Agent (1hour)
3. 2nd interview with the CS Team lead and Head of Customer Support and a possible language assignment, if necessary (30 mins)
At Parkos, we are fully committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace, free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic. We foster an environment where all employees are valued, respected, and empowered, complying with all applicable laws to ensure fairness and equity. Embracing diversity enhances our company culture and strengthens our ability to serve our customers, and we continuously strive to promote equal opportunities through collaboration, support, and ongoing improvement.