CRO specialist in Groningen
Are you a result-oriented CRO specialist? Do you think that there is always room for improvement? Do you like analyzing data? Do you have experience with A / B testing and user testing? Then come join our award-winning team (best in-house team during the Dutch Search Awards 2019).
What are you going to do?
As a CRO specialist, you are responsible for drawing up and implementing our CRO strategy. You are preparing the hypotheses, translating them into effective A / B tests and you are analyzing the obtained qualitative and quantitative data. You are using various tools for the analysis, such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tag Manager, but also Visual Website Optimizer. For the A / B tests you are making a mock-up that is then implemented by our front-end developer. Ultimately, your conclusions from the data will determine the way we develop our websites.
Together with our performance marketers and SEO & content specialists, you are ensuring that our websites perform even better every day. As a team, we will contribute to our mission of making Parkos the number 1 market leader worldwide in airport parking. You are improving the experience of all our 14 domains that are visited by millions of users every day. Also, you will think of ways to increase conversions for different channels with the other specialists. Every expert within the team is an indispensable link. This means that your impact is great and we will give you space to further develop yourself and the position.
In addition to being a team player, you have:
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Conversion Optimization, A / B testing and User testing.
- Experience in data analysis with Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Tag Manager
- Experience with CRO tools like Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely or Google Optimize
What’s in it for you?
- A contract for at least 36 up to 40 hours per week. You will get a temporary contract first with the option of a permanent contract thereafter;
- Up to 25 vacation days based on a contract for 40 hours;
- A competitive salary based on your experience;
- Autonomy and responsibility for how you want to do your job;
- Ownership, if you have an idea on how we could improve the way we work or how we do things, you will be the one to drive the change and hold your colleagues accountable;
- Personal growth, you can visit CRO-related events, follow masterclasses or courses in order to improve your skills;
- Travel costs reimbursement of your daily commute from your home to our office. Or if you go to a work-related event, we reimburse those costs as well;
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept;
- Teamspirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we work closely together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well;
- Every month our activity committee organizes drinks and get-togethers but also trips to Ameland or to a German Christmas market.
Do you dare the adventure? Then park your resume and fill in the form via the apply button. Do you have any questions/comments about the vacancy? Then call or Whatsapp Laura Kling (Talent Scout) on +31 (0)6 1472 1302.
The application process will be:
- Within 5 business days, you will be called by our Talent Scout for a screening;
- Then a first interview will take place at our office in Groningen, where you may also meet your new manager;
- The second interview will be with one of the managing directors;
- If both parties are happy, we will schedule a moment to sign the contract!
- As long as the Dutch government regulations due to the coronavirus are in place, all interviews will be held online via Google Meet.