How dedicated will you be at Parkos?
Dedication – that’s what binds us at Parkos. Every single person working here does all they can to provide safe and affordable parking near airports for our customers. We currently operate over 1,000 parking sites in 15 countries - and counting. There’s even a location on tiny Reunion island in the Indian Ocean. Talk about dedication! Parkos customers visit our website, search, compare and book a parking space. It’s as simple as it sounds – at least, for customers.
We’re asking for a lot
For us, however, it’s anything but simple… Developing and maintaining a successful online comparison platform. Managing unlimited growth. Analying, scaling and automating financial processes wherever possible. That requires a lot. Dedication, but above all skills, experience and personality. You'll definitely be needing those as our new FP&A Analyst.
So, what’s it like to be working at Parkos?
The next step for Parkos is to be the world's No. 1 platform for parking providers at airports. To be able to reach that goal, Finance is ensuring financial processes are scalable and automated whenever possible. Additionally, Finance is ensuring all existing and new spend is both efficient and is maximizing growth. Partnering with stakeholders to drive financial planning, modeling, and internal reporting is you holy grail. To accomplish this goal your tasks will look as follows:
- Lead and participate in the financial reporting and analysis process for actuals
- Provide analytics and communicate effectively to leadership incl presentations
- Build financial models, analytical tools and reporting to measure overall performance
- Identify areas for internal support and collaborate with the necessary functions for input form the divisions or other Corporate functions
- Drive process improvements that further harmonize, drive efficiency and transparency in enterprise reporting
- Forecast future cash flow and evaluate cash flow on an ongoing basis
- Create the annual plan and update the forecast on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with the business controller and financial controller to evaluate actuals against plan & forecast as well as drive spending adjustments within the company
Great, let's take a closer look at the skills we require from you. Do you like to work with an international team in a super fast growing environment and do you have affinity or a background in finance? You’ll also need these skills:
- Educated to a University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- At least 3 years experience in FP&A, management consulting or a Corporate strategy environment
- Well developed stakeholder management skills, ability to work and deliver in an international environment
- Advanced IT skills (modelling, analysis, financial reporting), IT savvy
- Able to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A self-starter, confident to carry out projects and events on your own
- Driven to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- An analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, organized, enthusiastic and a team player
Expect this. And more.
You can find a job anywhere, but at Parkos you truly get to grow - personally and professionally. The clients you will be supporting are located in the French market and your colleagues speak English among themselves to a significant extent. You’ll be working from our offices in Groningen, Amsterdam and/or remotely; 32 to 40 hours a week. We ask dedication, in return we offer you a competitive salary, travel allowance, attractive pension accrual and up to 25 days' holiday per year (based on a 40-hour working week). Equally important: you can count on feedback, autonomy and the opportunity to take responsibility for how you do your job. We offer you ownership of possible change processes. We provide coaching and training that enables you to become an ever-improving, professional version of yourself.
What else could you want?
Working for a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept? Transparency and a scale-up mentality? Team spirit? Sounds good! Every Monday, we hold a company stand-up, during which teams share what they will be doing and what they've done during the previous week. We celebrate successes together, share knowledge and have a good time. There are regular company drinks and we go on fun trips. Most recently to Hamburg.
It’s up to you now!
Ready for a new journey? Get your CV and fill in the form via the application button. Would you like to know more about this position first? Send an e-mail to Ruben Stellingwerf
, Corporate Recruiter.