Parkos is expanding and we are currently looking for a new HR Manager. Are people your passion and do you want to lead our expansion to doubling the Parkos team? Do you have affinity with the travel sector and do you have a background in Human Resource Management? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Parkos is the platform for finding - and booking parking spots near airports. When Parkos started we were offering parking spots at Schiphol. Now, seven years later, we are servicing hundreds of thousands of customers at airports all over the world, such as The Netherlands, Belgium, France, the United States, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Australia, and Germany. Our customers go to the Parkos website, compare and then book a parking spot with one of Parkos' 1000+ parking partners. Parkos is expanding and we are currently looking for a new HR Manager. Maybe you will become our new HR Manager!
About the role and team
The HR team’s mission is to build a high performing organization by bringing Parkos teams to the next level. Our company will scale from 70 employees now, to over 150 in the next years. You will report to the founders and Recruiter.
As the HR Manager you work on a strategic, tactic and partly operational level. You work closely with all teams within Parkos and both founders.
You will improve the HR policies and processes and set them up for international growth. In addition, you monitor employee engagement, manage the entire employee journey, prepare various HR reports and improve company culture; remote or at the office. You will work on interesting HR related projects, such as implementing a new performance management system or improving employee happiness and engagement over multiple countries.
Your main tasks will be:
- Determine and monitor HR strategy.
- Manage the HR team.
- Talent Acquisition (understand needs, set goals).
- Performance management (challenge, monitor and improve).
- Improve employee happiness.
- Sparring partner for managers and founders for all employee matters.
- Working closely together with our Corporate Recruiter.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a high-growth international environment.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in the direction of HRM with demonstrable knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- Experience in Talent acquisition and employer branding.
- Strong personality and result-driven.
- Analytical and data-driven and uses this in the decision-making process.
- You are hands-on approach and proactive.
What we offer you
- Up to 25 vacation days based on a contract for 40 hours.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Autonomy and responsibility for how you want to do your job.
- Ownership, if you have an idea on how we could improve the way we work or how we do things, you will be the one to drive the change and hold your colleagues accountable.
- Personal growth, we train you to be a better sales professional by giving you feedback and autonomy.
- Working at a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept.
- We have offices in Amsterdam & Groningen where you can work from. Also working remotely is possible.
- Transparency and start-up mentality. Every Monday we have a company stand-up where each team shares what they are doing and what they did last week. We have a strong positive and result-driven company culture.
- Teamspirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we work closely together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well.
- Sharing knowledge and 'gezelligheid'. We regularly organize internal training about, for example, project management. Our activity-committee organizes monthly drinks on Fridays but also trips to Ameland or a German Christmas market.
Looking for a new adventure? Then park your resume and fill in the form via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then send an email to Ruben Stellingwerf (Corporate Recruiter) on email@example.com