Parkos is expanding and we are looking for German Customer Service Agents. Do you get enthusiastic about helping customers in the travel sector and giving them an excellent level of service? Do you have affinity with the travel sector or do you have a background in customer service? Then this is the job you are looking for!
Parkos is the platform for finding - and booking parking spots near airports. When Parkos started we were offering parking spots at Schiphol. Now, seven years later, we are servicing hundreds of thousands of customers at airports all over the world, such as The Netherlands, Belgium, France, the United States, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Australia, and Germany. Our customers go to the Parkos website, compare and then book a parking spot with one of Parkos' 1000+ parking partners. Parkos is expanding and we are currently looking for new Customer Service Agents. Do you get enthusiastic about helping customers and offering them an excellent level of service in the world of travel? Maybe you will become on of our new German Customer Service Agents!
About the role and team
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service Agent, you are the first point of contact for our customers in the German market. Your daily goal is to ensure that our customers are satisfied and can safely park their car in a parking space of one of our parking partners. You like helping people and you are driven to find solutions for the struggles of our customers.
Your main tasks will be:
- You advise customers in making the best choice for them, taking into account the customers' wishes, but also the services that Parkos has to offer.
- You provide information when customers have questions, you do this via telephone and also through a ticketing system that we work with within Parkos.
- You are actively involved in the review process that customers go through, in this way you are aware of customer satisfaction and you are engaged in the continuous improvement process of our services. If there is a complaint, you’ll look for solutions with the customer.
- Together with your colleagues from the Finance department you are responsible for, and you deal with, payments from customers.
- In addition, you are an active sparring partner for our parking partners and you are mediating between the customers and our parking partners.
Who are you?
When you get in touch with a customer, you know how to help the customer with your excellent communication skills and a big portion of enthusiasm. You use your knowledge and expertise to find a solution together. You do not work according to a script here and it is important that every customer is properly heard.Beside that:
- You are available for 32 hours per week;
- You master the German and English language orally and in writing, the customers that you are going to help are within the German market and a lot of English is spoken among your colleagues;
- Ideally, you have experience working at international customer service, if not you are enthusiastic and motivated to learn the way of working within Parkos;
- You are flexible in your way of working, you can switch well and want to move with the changes within Parkos, we are a dynamic organization with many changes taking place;
What we offer you
- An onboarding process and personal guidance by the Customer Support Manager.
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Teamspirit, we think that we can achieve better results if we closely work together. Of course, we celebrate achievements together as well.
- Sharing knowledge and 'gezelligheid'. Our activity-committee organizes monthly drinks, events and trips.
Looking for a new adventure? Then park your resume and fill in the form via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then send an email to Ruben Stellingwerf (Corporate Recruiter) on email@example.com