We usually respond within a week
Job title: Campaign Manager
Location: Amsterdam/Groningen, NL
Environment: On-site/Hybrid (you decide!)
Language: Our business language is English
Special Requirements: Dutch native speaker
Where the journey began…
From humble beginnings when traveling back in 2014, our co-founders at Parkos embarked on our journey to ensure that the beginning and end of your travel experience are as enjoyable as the actual adventure between!
We make airport parking a smooth, seamless and efficient process for all travelers using our TravelTech price comparison & booking platform.
We started off by winning the major airports within the Netherlands and now operate in over 15 different countries and 3 different regions (and counting)! We’ve grown to over 120 Parkie’s and millions of travelers choose Parkos every year!
The marketing team is currently 14 strong (and counting). You will be the first dedicated hire into the campaign team specifically and will work on branding campaigns together with our Brand Manager.
We’ve experienced rapid growth in recent years and our marketing team is distributed across multiple countries across EMEA.
What you’ll do
- Create and coordinate creative and effective branding B2C campaigns and activations from A to Z
- All campaigns meet the brand- and style guide requirements from Parkos
- Work with cross-functional teams, including creative, CRM, media and the performance marketeers, to ensure that campaigns are delivered on time
- Communicate campaign progress, results, and insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Together with the Brand Manager, you will be working intensively with our agencies focusing on research/tracking, production, creation and media
What you’ll bring
- As Campaign Manager, you have at least two years of marketing experience with a focus on campaigns - either as part of an in-house brand team or with an agency.
- You need to be a real team player who is persuasive, result-oriented and creative.
- Native Dutch and fluent in English
- Impressive project management qualities with a sharp eye for detail
- It's a pre to have experience with media, production and creative agencies
- It's a pre to have experience in an e-commerce environment
What we offer
Working for a fast-growing, award-winning e-commerce company with a proven concept? Transparency and a scale-up mentality? Team spirit? Sounds good! Every Monday, we hold a company stand-up, during which teams share what they will be doing and what they've done during the previous week. We celebrate successes together, share knowledge and have a good time. There are regular company drinks and we go on fun trips. Most recently to Hamburg.
The road ahead.....
- Screening with recruiter (30-mins)
- Meet Brand Manager in first interview (60-mins)
- Assignment (120-mins)
- Meet Head of Marketing and Brand Manager in second interview (60-mins)
- Amsterdam office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Parkos is the go-to Global price comparison and booking platform for airport parking...
Your adventure starts with Parkos!
Loading application form
Already working at Parkos?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.